None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

@Scimmia, Frostine and leaders of Chronos, members even :P

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: @Scimmia, Frostine and leaders of Chronos, members even :P

Post  Blurage on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:01 am

I understand that sunday is hard, but scimmia cant raid later then 6pm due to work hence we run at 1 so we can attempt to finish it b4 he has to log. But signups have been slow and so has explaining fights that has caused him to not finish runs and that sucks.
Starting at 3:30pm will most certainly not allow scimm to play.
As for friday and saturday, in all honesty I would rather be out playing soccer or sumtin then to be loggin on to wow.
As for cholos we can logon anytime on sunday and we are on everyday except for friday and saturday. A lot of us miss tuesdays and thursdays due to commitments we have.
We could do Wednesday 6pm raids for 25 mans, the issue with this is I would like to have a 10 man b4 this, so we don't have to carry too many people in greens/blues.
In all honesty 80% of the raid needs naxx 10 for main sets even if it is just for 1 piece, they need it!
We have 3 healers outhealing the hell out of teh rest and only like 4 dps over 4k, which means people need gear. The fact of the matter is if we gear people more the faster raids are gonna fall. I also want more 10 mans because I don't want 1/5th of the raid alive in Haegen I want everyone up. I dont want people to fail at the jump or at crossing over in thaddius, we fix this raids will go faster and easier.
I was also thinking of doing 3 days of 3 hour raiding say Like Sunday, Monday, Wednesday. 6-9 on weekdays and like 3 to 6 on sunday. Not too hardcore, but generating the ability to kill more new bosses in 10 man Ulduar. Thoughts?

Blurage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 am

I'm a little confounded about locks I hear doing 5-6k dmg on Patchwerk. Yesterday in the 10man with my Doomguard out and a pretty close to 100% uptime on my DOTS I capped out at about 3300 dps. I find that I am typically doing 2500-3000 on my boss fights that dont require too much movement. I may not have full valorous, but all my stuff is ilevel 200-213 and I have the tier 7 four piece bonus, best gems (my alt is JC), hit capped, and what not.

I have never even seen warlocks and mages and rogues doing dmg above 3500 on a boss in any raid I've been in. I've seen hunters and warriors exceed that pretty regularly and some paladins, though their total dmg isn't necessarily higher than mine. I am often in the middle of the pack on dps on a boss but near the top on total dmg caused to it. Just kind of frustrating that the pure dps classes are often trailing hybrids the way Blizz has it set up right now.

Also, not going to see 10m dps numbers as high as 25 raids since there are not as many buffs, not as many raid cooldowns being popped etc. Having people in the 2500-3000 range seems a far more attainable goal than 4000 for the 10s.

Svander

View user profile http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blurage on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:52 am

Absolutely
That and the fact that you had no heroism to throw in the extra shadowbolt and such.
Are you refreshing haunt or are u letting it come back? because haunt should always be on the boss.
Also Haste with warlocks is incredibly important same as with elemental shamans. I know on my ele shammy with 300 haste I can do 3400 dps but with 500 haste I can do 4700. So the damage escalates incredibly with haste. It allows 2 extra spells to be castin the rotations which would hit for 7k each or so increasing your dps by 14k/18= 780 dps increase.
Maybe get more haste and see how the damage escalates.
Remember as well that for 25 mans you will always have a spriest or a boomkin and that would allow you to sacrifice 4% hit for haste

Blurage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:46 am

Yup, working on it, with my new ring and juggling some stuff around I'm at about 400 haste right now.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Blurage on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Hey guys, Happy easter, hope you all had a great day
Cholo run full cleared in 4 hours yesterday and I got my sword, not that anyone care tho, but the run went smooth and I was happy.
The issue which I know you guys won't care too much for but I do care for a little is when I was forming the raid, I personally whispereres all 11 80s online in your guild and they all said NO to goin to naxx, I know as a fact most of them stayed on til even after we killed malygos. So I understand the casual nature of the guild,and that is cool.
What I wanted to be clear before trying to form ulduar groups is: Are the Chronos members who are willing to help only the 4 people who always come? or is there a chance any more would come to raids?
With ulduar hiting soon I want to get the best group I can form with people who are willing to come, pleading for 12 people to come and all saying no, kind of sucks.

Cheers

Blurage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 am

Hmm, I wasn't able to get home to my desktop pc till about 10p central due to holiday stuff. Looked like you were on Thaddius and had a full 25 party based on your auto-reply to my /pst so I didn't pursue trying to join in.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Blurage on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:04 am

Yea man, no worries
My concern tho is knowing if I will need to plea for people to come and they will generally say no? or if I should stick to he regulars for chronos and try and get some pugs to turn into raiders.
Just curious, since I am aware you are casual and all...

Blurage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lirixia on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:34 am

I'm currrently out of town so couldn't make it to Sunday's run (very happy to hear you guys had a smooth run and got your pretty sword ^_^ grats Blur cheers )

That is surprising that no one was able to join in for the raid of the ppl you asked---yeah we are definitely a more casual guild clown As far as getting people from our guild together to raid (had no idea that the patch dropped today lol i might try and pop in and say hi) but I guess the only thing is to send out the invite ahead of time and hope that ppl will see it and join. I myself should be able to join you guys again this week when I get back home--not too sure when anyone is doing the new raid but yeah you can count me in. If need be though, I know you really don't like to, buddy-but if we are lacking numbers...pugging will have to be the way to go. Rolling Eyes

Oh and yay ^_^ Blur: I got to kill the pretty blue dragon lol!
Lirixia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blurage on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:55 pm

YAY gratz Liri!! Beared blu dragon down Razz
Today Cholos will check out Ulduar but we have no plans on doing anythin in Ulduar other then the first boss, so heads up to the few who will join us on Sunday.
Sunday we will go kill the first boss in Ulduar and then Naxx25
What is required for bosses 2 and up is a minimum of 3.3k dps by every raid member else we wont meet any enrage timers. Plus solid healing and tanking, so I have defined that cholos need more naxx, I do think chonosians do too.
Unless the patch buffed classes and everyone gained much more dps, we need gear still
cheers

Blurage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 am

Although I havent had a true chance to test yet, it does seem like several warlock abilities have gotten nice dps buffs - and my tailoring enchant on my cloak is proccing big spellpower bonuses all the time now.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Blurage on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:51 am

HEy guys!
We have decided to make this Sunday a fun whipe day, lol
We want to do the following Emalon and then Ulduar at 2pm server.
So yea please pug naxx and os for gear purposes.
The minimum level is i200 to enter and be decent in ULDUAR.
I am proposing Emalon as well because well you can't kill him in a pug, scimm knows the fight is not easy, so I want to take 25 strong to take out Emalon and then to venture into Ulduar!
2pm server time start raid finishes at 6pm.
If things look good we will continue on Monday.
Once again only gear levels of i200 and above

Cheers!

Blurage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:19 am

I should be able to make this. Got inadvertently locked to 10m vault with a group of bozos that didnt even try to kill Emalon. So I dont know the fight too well.

But I've got my dual spec now between deep affliction shadow and hybrid fire, muahaha.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Blurage on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:29 am

Yup cholos and scimmia ventured there this tuesday, group was not that great, had a dk in greens tank the boss some 2k dpsers and 3 healers, 1 of which was very weak and we managed to kill him, it was hectic and hard, probably a joke with a stronger group.
Sad part is after all the effort Emalon decides it would be funny to drop Mage loot x3 and no mages where in Raid, gg!
Anyways I am confident in Scimmia tanking all the adds, he is an awesome tank! plus taking some very strong dps will allow add to die and loot to be collected.
I was goin to try Emalon yesterday but my internet decided to be very stupid so we ended up going to naxx10 instead due to horribad lagspikes in ecuador.
Anyways hopefully we can get some more chronosians interested in killing stuff. The only thing required is gear ilevel 200 minimum, because of the machine health for flame leviathan, as well as bosses being very hard and needing massive dps, heals and tanking

Cheers

Blurage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scimmia on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Is there a Ulduar group going out this week?
Scimmia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blurage on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:58 pm

10 man tonite scimm if u down
25 man this sunday or we will deteremine it tonite, log on and join us for 10 man ulduar gogo

Blurage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scimmia on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:41 pm

I have work. Good luck though!
Scimmia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:50 am

What time is Sunday raid? I will likely be online after 2p server.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Blurage on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 pm

I am thinking it should be a naxx raid.
I am not sure about time yet, most likely 3pm server time!
will let yall know more.

Blurage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:13 pm

I have noticed a number of Chronos were signing up to do another Ulduar wipefest on Saturday evening, so scheduling a Naxx for Sunday may have better luck.

I havent been able to play as much this week, but will try to get on Sunday afternoon for something.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostine on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:48 am

yeah chronos will be trying ulduar tomorrow at 6:30 hopefully it we won't wipe more than 6 times lol
after 6... I will have to call it Razz but we can do naxx on sunday.
Frostine
Admin

View user profile http://forum.chronosguild.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blurage on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:36 pm

sry about yesterday i had to monitor the presidential elections here in Ecuador, had to work from 7am to 10pm for no pay due to a mandatory rule that you if selected must be there monitor/work/count votes.
Got home hella tired and hungy cause yea they gave me no food or water either, and in a terrible mood, so I decided to simply go to bed.
We will find a better time next week and get people some more naxx lootz.

Cheers

Blurage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:40 am

That's rather interesting, and a pretty good excuse.

I don't think anyone even tried to form a Naxx group on Sun without you.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top