In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Cholo 25 this past Sunday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cholo 25 this past Sunday

Post  Svander on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Took 8 hours. I stuck through the whole thing. Didn't really get anything outstanding, though Dolittle made out like a bandit and Crackenator got a pretty hefty sword.

I really do not think I can endure 8 hour raids like this.

Oh, and their vent was 80% in spanish the whole time.

Svander

View user profile http://fiercepancake.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cholo 25 this past Sunday

Post  Ulalume on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:24 am

Get a razor and start cutting. Thats how you get through raids like that. Or just randomly repeat "el gato muerta!!!" over and over again in a creepy danish accent. I digress...
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:44 am

And about 7 hrs into the raid, the best in slot gloves for a warlock drop and the only roll on it was me and a druid. They gave the Gloves of Grandeur to a druid. I suppose they could be useful for a boomkin spec, even though he was already sporting tier gloves and he'll lose his set bonus to put these on. I think that player had joined relatively late in the raid and may not have gotten anything already, so I didnt make a fuss, but it really kind of bothered me that I spent so long patiently trucking along and those cloth gloves off Sapph got nicked out from under me by a leather wearing class who was there maybe 1/4th of the time I was.

Sigh. I got the Gloves of the Fallen Wizard in this run, which are 3rd best in slot according the armory (just below the Ebonweave Gloves I was already wearing). Would have been nice to shard them and wear the Gloves of Grandeur instead.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:53 am

LOL LOL same thing has happened with my T7 helm back when CD had to pug for 10 man Naxx. I was pissed that they went on rolls alone. Some craptastic tree we pugged for the KT fight rolled on it and won it even though I had been in there tanking since the frist pull. I let my RL and GM have it in vent and so now we use SK as a roll system. I have yet to have a T7 helm of anykind but that is beside the point.
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Svander on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:56 pm

I got a msg from Cholo to run Malygos 10 last night. Since I've been pugging it with everyone else under the sun and failing, figured why not.

Got my first Malygos kill after 3 attempts with them, doing it all in spanish. Aww yeah.

They almost gave the cloth gown to a druid (ugghgh not again) but I ended up with it, and it actually matches those gloves I got the other day. I have a blue/green motif working with my current warlock outfit that's not so bad. Not as cool looking as my Outlands outfit but at least not a mishmash.

Svander

Back to top Go down

Last Sunday

Post  Dolitle on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 am

Have to say it was my first complete 25 man nax run and I was glad for scim getting me an invite. All in in all after a few personnel changes at Thad everything else went alright. Lot of great drops that i passed on and essentially came out ahead by rolling high on the only three i did roll for which was awesome. I live in a home with spanish speakers but honestly it was driving me nuts listening to vent, so i turned it down at the end. Anyway, running it on Sunday was great and from start to finish i really enjoyed being with guildies for the first time in raid. Thanks.

Dolitle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top