In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 pm

What to do With the Sleeping Bear?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What to do With the Sleeping Bear?

Post  Ulalume on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:25 am

As I approach 80 with my death knight, Ulalume, I begin to wonder what will become of my sleeping bear. She is next on the leveling schedual but I think her days as a tank are over. In progressing through the ranks as a DK I have found that Ully has more potential to be a fabulous tank than Id ever did or ever will have. I don't need two tanks on my account so I'm retireing Id from her tanking career. So what do I do with her? She is a druid so she is salvagable but in what specc I have no idea. I'm not sure what is needed anymore. So if you have an opinon post it in the thread. Sorry if this is a bit egotisitc but I really don't know what to do with her.

;O
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do With the Sleeping Bear?

Post  Droxia on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:05 am

May as well make her a healer. Next to tanks, heals are always needed.

Droxia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulalume on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:25 am

I figured that this is where she is headed and frankly I'm excited! She will not only be wanted in raids but also in the arena. However, Kel mentioned me making her boomkin dps. Although I'm not fond of that specc, the gear for both speccs are similar which means I could do both especially after the patch drops and we get duel speccs. Then again rumors are floating around that feral dps is supposed to be rather spectacular. So if I weren't to go down the path of healing I may have to consider this as well. Oh hybrid class you add to my woes!!

;O
Ulalume

Location : Breezing through Ulduar while reasearching the next patch.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeGSU on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:25 am

Eh if I could offer my own two cents, I think it's mostly going to rely on what you feel you'll be doing more of, raiding or arena (sorry if that's an obvious thought Surprised ). Seems to me that there's usually a huge calling for 1) healers and 2) tanks for raids. Maybe I'm wrong where higher level raids are concerned, but when I go on raids or read raid chat in the areas I level in, most people are requesting a healer to join their party or a tank, more often than not a dedicated healer than a dedicated tank. I don't think you could go wrong with going heals, only prob would be leveling solo (if you do that). I say there's a problem with leveling solo for a healer, but I'm only guessing. I know from my Lineage 2 days that healers were DEDICATED healers and after a certain point, usually a very very low level, they just could not solo and were dependent upon getting into a party in order to level up. I've been told healers in WOW aren't that SOL, but I don't honestly know as I've never gone healer before.
SmokeGSU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top